ICIVP2021 will accept the online presentation for those who can't attend the conference because of the force majeure.
As you may be aware, the World Health Organization officially declared the novel coronavirus COVID-19 a pandemic. This global health crisis is a unique challenge that has impacted many authors. We would like to express our concern and support for all the authors and families affected by this outbreak. Considering this situation, ICIVP will always keep an eye on this!
In electronics engineering, video processing is a particular case of signal processing, in particular image processing, which often employs video filters and where the input and output signals are video files or video streams. Video processing techniques are used in television sets, VCRs, DVDs, video codecs, video players, video scalers and other devices. Today, image processing is more accurately defined as a means of translation between the human visual system and digital imaging devices.
2021 3rd International Conference on Image and Video Processing will be held in Barcelona, Spain during July 1-4, 2021. ICIVP aims to provide a forum for researchers, practitioners, and professinals from the industry, academia and government to discourse on research and development, professionals practice in the field of image and video processing.
We welcome researchers, engineers, students, industry, investors and people from all walks of life interested in image and video processing to attend the conference and share your experiences and lessons with other enthusiasts, and develop opportunities for cooperation.
● Biomedical and Biological Image Processing
● Biometrics, Forensics, and Security
● Color, Multispectral, and Hyperspectral Imaging
● Compression, Coding, and Transmission
● Computational Imaging
● Deep Learning for Images and Videos
● Detection, Recognition, and Classification
● Document Analysis and Processing
● Emerging Applications and Systems
● Filtering and Multiresolution Processing
● Image & Video Analysis and Segmentation
● Image & Video Labeling and Retrieval
● Image & Video Perception and Quality Models
● Image & Video Systems and Applications
● Image Processing for Geophysics
● Image Processing for Public Health and Safety
● Interpolation, Super-resolution, and Mosaicing
● Interpretation and Understanding
● Learning with Limited Labels
● Motion Estimation, Registration, and Fusion
● Restoration and Enhancement
● Robustness in Image Processing and Learning
● Sensing, Representation, Modeling, and Registration
● Stereoscopic, Multiview, and 3D Processing
● Synthesis, Rendering, and Visualization
● Texture Image Representation and Classification
● Signal Processing:
spectral analysis, time-frequency and time-scale representation, statistical signal processing, filtering, detection and estimation, nonlinear signal processing, radar, antennas, telecommunications systems, acoustics.
● Computer vision:
Algorithms, Feature extraction and pattern recognition, ML and Deep learning in vision, CBIR, Object and Face Recognition, Object detection and Localization, 3D Object Extraction, Tracking and Visual Navigation, etc.
Applications: biomedical sciences, biometry, document image processing and authentication, other applications.
● Mathematical Imaging and Vision:
filters theory, imaging algebra, mathematical morphology, probabilistic, statistical, optimization, approximation theory, models in imaging science.
Applications: Biometric and Biomedical imaging, Security and Video-surveillance, Quality control and inspection, archeology, remote sensing, other applications.
January 30, 2021: Submission of
February 20, 2021: Notification of paper acceptance
March 10, 2021: Registration Deadline
June 25, 2021: Camera paper Confirmation
July 1-4, 2021: Conference Date
Note: Abstract submission applies to those who plan to present their papers without publication
All submissions should be double-blind peer reviewed. The accepted paper after review will be collected in the below conference proceedings:
Publication in Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, etc
ICIVP will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal.
Please submit full papers/Abstracts to the iConference via iConference Submission system
All submitted papers should be with a minimum length of 8 pages(one column) , including figures, tables and references.
November 1, 2020, News! ICIVP2021 will be held in Barcelona, Spain on July 1-4, 2021.
October 1, 2020, News! Due to the impact of COVID-19, ICIVP2020 will be in recess.